Nanny in Highland Park, NJ 08904.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Highland Park, NJ
- Age 25
- 11 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
Hi, I'm Arielle. I'm a graduate student studying school psychology. In the past, I've worked as an academic tutor, a camp counselor, and a preschool teacher.
My classes are on weekday evenings, so I'm available during the day or late at night. My only unavailable times are around 4-8pm Monday-Thursday. I'm looking for a regular job or occasional sitting.
I'm an enthusiastic caregiver with the energy to play with your kids all day long. As an experienced babysitter, camp counselor, and teacher, I know tons of fun things to do. I'll take care of your child's safety and amusement.
I have a driver's license with a clean record and I'd be happy to take your kids to and from activities, playdates, or wherever they'd like to go.
I can't wait to hear from you!
Age Specific Experience
11 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
1 year of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Pervasive Development Disorder
- Premature Newborn
- Tourette Syndrome
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling