Nanny in Hoboken, NJ 07030.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 27
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$18 per hour
My name is Justine and I am looking for a part-time babysitting/nanny position. I have experiencing working with children as a nanny/babysitter, and in the daycare setting. I am an energetic woman, in her mid-twenties, who loves to read, do arts & crafts, play sports and dance.
I worked in a daycare on Long Island, NY throughout my high school years.
I worked as a nanny for a family with a 5-year-old son and 9-year-old daughter throughout my college years at Villanova University where I played lacrosse and studied psychology.
Over the past two years I have been a Nanny for a family of twins (starting when they were 6 months old). I also babysat for a family of 5 children (ages ranging from 6 months through 10 years old).
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/3/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Larissa N. is a reference for Justine D.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|