Kalyakorn P. Nanny in Kenilworth, NJ 07033. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check Expired
Enhanced Background Check Expired 07/01/2016
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 37
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $14-$20 per hour
My name is kalyakorn(gun-ya-gone) or nickname is Ganya is easier to pronounce. I am 36 years old and originally from thailand. I graduated BS in food and nutrition in 2004 and work for one year before became an au pair for 1 year and after I have been working as a nanny until present. I have total six years experienced of working as a live in nanny and aupair. I am looking for a part time/fultime for weekday 3-5 days a week,the hour around 30-50 hour. Weekend is occasionally.
I am startting to look for a family that not live more than 15 miles away from my house in kenilworth.
I have a detail from my experienced of each family below. Please feel free to ask me any question you have.
-Au pair with the family of 4 members and 2 dogs. I took care for twin baby boys 10 months old and had great opportunity to help develop their growth.My duty are changing diapers,prepare and giving a milk bottle,bathing,prepare and cooking baby food (puree) and taking them to gymboree class.
-A live-in full time nanny/babysitter for the family of 6 members with four daughters. The family traveling domestic and outside the us. sometime and dynamics schedule. My duties included cooking, driving to school/sport activities and light cleaning.
- Lastest,2 years full time live-in.The children now age are 4,6and8. The parent both are working in Manhattan.The responsibilities are driving children to school and all their activity,Prepare a healthy meal,giving a bath and some homework, Light cleaning and laundry for the children.
I have clean driving record! And thank you for visiting my profile.
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/30/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Kalyakorn is extremely experienced and professional. She did a wonderful job caring for my 3 children - a 3 1/2 year old boy and 18 month old twins. They are challenging to say the least, but she handled them with ease. Highly recommend!!