Nanny in Kenilworth, NJ 07033.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 50
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $650-$750 per week
Hello my name is Vera Raimondi. I have been a resident of Kenilworth, NJ where I have lived for over 20 years. Also, I have been a Nanny for over 15 years working with only 3 families in that time period. The family I am presently working for is relocating.
I have a real passion for caring for children and have tended to children of all ages and needs. I love to inspire and be creative with the children. I treat the family as if they were my own.
I can prepare healthy meals and snacks. I am comfortable doing chores around the house; food shopping, light cleaning , laundry, errands, etc. I have a clean driving record and do not smoke. I can help with homework/projects and will make sure the children arrive promptly to their activities/play dates.
I must emphasize that I am dependable, honest, hard working, and prompt. My references with attest to this statement. I you are looking for a kind and devoted Nanny...Let's set up an Interview!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Bed Baths
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Insulin Injections
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 4/18/2016
My availability is valid through 5/30/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Jennifer G. is a reference for Vera R.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Beth E. is a reference for Vera R.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|