Nanny in Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
- Age 26
- 9 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
Hello! My name is Nikki and I am an experienced nanny for 4 years now. I am a college student but I always make sure my school schduel is around my work. I am currently a live out nanny for a family in Randolph and I love them like my second family.My duties were to get childern ready for school, make breakfast, pack lunches, clean up the house, do laundry, pick the kids up from school, drive to play dates, help with homework, bath time, read books, and put to bed. I am a strong believer that a nanny should be a strong role model and help childern become the best of who they are. I love to be active and creative with kids. I love to cook healthy meals and take time to understand them. As a nanny I know that it is hard for parents to be away from their kids and thats why I love to ensure the parents that they do not need to worry. If you have any questions for me you can always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age Specific Experience
9 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/25/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help