Nicole D. Nanny in Lincroft, NJ 07738.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 02/22/2014
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 31
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$17 per hour
I am a 27 year old graduate student at Monmouth University, looking for a position as a nanny.
I'm kind and outgoing. I have worked at Rutgers University as a English tutor for undergraduate students, and am also a cheerleading coach for a an elementary school competition team within the area. I am CPR/AED certified (both adult, child, and infant). I have several other safety certifications required by the state for coaching.
I like to be outside, read, swim, and in general be active. I'm very flexible and have access to my own transportation as well. I'm great with pets (I have three dogs of my own).
*References provided upon request :)
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/31/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling