Chiara Giulia B.
Nanny in Livingston, NJ 07039.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 26
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Chiara Giulia’s Bio
I am 22 years old, speak three languages (Italian, english and spanish I could provide hw help as well) and am overall used to working with and being around children. I am majoring in psychology this year and working with children is what I would like to do as a living. I enjoy the job very much and have several years of experience. I have my own car and am able to work in several areas including but not limited to Weehawken, Montclair, Millburn.
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Tourette Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Lifting and Transferring
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Essay Writing