Nanny in Long Branch, NJ 07740.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 11/19/2014
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Long Branch, NJ
- Age 37
- 13 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $13-$20 per hour
My name is Elena, and I consider myself a professional babysitter / nanny. I am a very nice person and very attached to the kids I work for.
I always worked cooperatively with the families, showing sensitivity to hard situations and I tried to perform duties as agreed:
· to serve nutrition meals and snacks
· to supervise the rest periods, naps and sleeps
· to recognize symptoms of common childhood illness
· to handle emergency situations, administering first aid
· to teach children the hygienic way to bathe and wash hands, hair and brush teeth
· to take every safety precaution when traveling with children
· to perform domestic tasks related to the care and maintenance of the child’s areas.
A good relation with the parents is very important for the success of my job. I respect the family’s right to privacy, maintaining confidentiality about the personal lives of the members. I recognize the ultimate authority of parents in making decisions about the welfare and care of their child/children, by respecting the parent philosophy of child rearing.
With a background in early childhood development and a teaching degree, I consider myself an extraordinary candidate for the babysitter/nanny position.
I am a new mother myself and I am looking for a nice professional couple that will be okay with me watching both children at the same time ( mine and theirs). For me is very important to know that I will have the option to raise my own child since this is what I have done all my life. Also... having my child socializing with another child same age, sounds like a very good idea to me.
I look forward to hearing from you to further present my qualifications.
Age Specific Experience
13 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/1/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help