Nanny in Montclair, NJ 07042.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 50
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $16-$20 per hour
Hi, my name is Sandra and I have seven years of experience working as a nanny.
- Following commitments and maintaining routines
- Responsible driver
- People person
- Mindful of individual child's needs
- Time management skills
- Bilingual English and Spanish
I worked for a family of three kids from 2007-2014. The children were 10,12 and 14 when I started. My responsibilities included: driving kids to and from school, driving kids to after school activities, helping with homework and projects and making sure they were always safe. I'm a very loving and patient person who is always willing to help. I'm very creative and great at coming up with fun art projects for the children to do. When the weather is nice I love to spend time outside keeping the children active. If you would like to speak more please message me so we can schedule a time. My references are available upon request.
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/7/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling