Katie T. Nanny in Morristown, NJ 07960. Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 25
- 4 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
My name is Katie and I am currently a fifth grade teacher in Bridgewater, NJ. I have worked with and cared for children ages 3 up to 18 but I am also flexible to care for younger children as well. I am currently looking for a summer nanny job and I am available at the end of June (when the school year ends) until the start of September.
I am willing to tutor any children as well as nanny. I have years of experience caring for many children at once so a group of kids is no problem for me. I have my own car and am very flexible to drive anywhere. I can help with household chores as well as meal prep. I am very open to working different hours and certain weekends as well.
I am a fun loving individual and I am very active. I have taught tennis and basketball as well for over 10 years and I am happy to give any sports related lessons.
Age Specific Experience
4 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Sign Language
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 6/29/2015
My availability is valid through 7/29/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies