Nanny in Roselle Park, NJ 07204.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Roselle Park, NJ
- Age 64
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $800-$1000 per week
My name is Lourdes, from Peru. I am in this country 9 years ago and started working as a nanny since March 11-2006 .
I am a tender and loving experienced nanny, neat, caring and responsible, I love children and I have excellent references, I don't smoke and I don't drink.
My native language is Spanish, which I can teach your children
If you are interested and have further questions, please don't hesitate to write and give me the opportunity for an interview.
You have a nice day.
Roselle Park NJ 07204
To obtain a full-time or part time job as a nanny with an employer who would permit me to fully demonstrate my Childcare skills and experience.
- Over 10 years of experience in childcare.
- Love to educate and amuse children by reading and taking them on outings.
- Friendly, thoughtful, organized and clean.
- Goal oriented person, professional attitude and highly motivated.
- Valid drivers license with clean record
- Nanny Marzo 2013 South Orange NJ
Take care 2 children, boy and girl.
- 2012 I took care my newborn grand-boy.
-Mother Helper- April 2011 to February 2012 Coral Gables Miami FL.
Took care 2 children, 16 month girl, new born boy, under the supervision of the mother.
- Nanny : 02/21/2010 - 03/05/2011 Weehawken NJ.
Took care Twins: Girl and boy, 3 months old. babies were born short for premature and special
- Nanny: 03/11/2006 - 10/11/2009 Haworth NJ
Took care of twins 1 month old. boy and girl; 2 months under the supervision of the mother.
• Supervised children constantly.
• Prepared and washed bottles making sure they were disinfected.
• Bathed babies.
• Prepared and served nutritious meals.
• Maintained a safe, clean and healthy environment.
• Read to the children
• Prepared arts and crafts
• Took trips to the park.
• Took children to school and picked them up.
• Other duties included light-house keeping (did the laundry and tidied the childrenʼs room).
References available upon request.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
My availability is valid through 9/29/13
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping