Nanny in Sewell, NJ 08080.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 31
- 14 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
I've been working in the childcare field for about 12 years now. I have a ton of experience in daycare, nannying, and babysitting with all ages. I have reliable SUV transportation. I like to stay pretty active and keep my kids active and running their little legs at parks, libraries, reading, singing, playing, play dates, gymnastics, dance classes, Chuck e cheese, malls and etc. Extremely scheduled and consistent person. I also can provide light housework; dishes, kids' laundry, vacuuming, grocery shopping, dry cleaning and etc.
Age Specific Experience
14 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 6/30/2017
My availability is valid through 6/30/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling