Nanny in Somerville, NJ 08876.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 33
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
My name is Susan Welsh and I currently work as a school counselor with 6th-12th grade students. I am off for the summer, so I am looking for a part-time position.
I have worked as a nanny/babysitter for multiple families over the past few years, including two after school positions and a summer position as well. The kids I have nannied range in age from 5-14 and I enjoy working with kids of all ages.
I love sports and being outdoors and would like to nanny for a family that enjoys much of the same.
If you'd like more information about me, please contact me. My availability for summer is as follows:
June 27th - August 22nd
Monday - Friday
6:00AM - 4:00PM
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
1 year of infant care experience
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
Special Needs Services Experience
- Positive Behavioral Support
Availability & Job Preferences
- Summer Position
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 6/27/2016
My availability is valid through 8/16/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Kelly S. is a reference for Susan W.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Regina B. is a reference for Susan W.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|