Nanny in South Bound Brook, NJ 08880.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
South Bound Brook, NJ
- Age 30
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
Hello! My name is Katrina and I am currently looking for a full time position. I come with excellent references, lots of experience, creativity and reliability. I'm the lead teacher at a preschool for ages 12-18 months. I also have a BA in Sociology including formal Education and fieldwork, and many years as a babysitter and professional nanny. I am mama to a creative, bright and caring 5 year old little girl.
My ideal job would be full time with a friendly family who has one child. I'd like the option to bring my daughter along a couple days a week. Prior to this past summer, I was doing preschool at home with my daughter and friends. We do lots of art, playing, and music & movement. I am very well versed in child development.
I have great references and am a very trustworthy, reliable and loving person. Caregiving is in my nature and it's what I do best! I am CPR/First Aid certified and also receive developmental training at my current job.
Thanks so much for reading and hope to hear from you!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 3/28/2016
My availability is valid through 6/5/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Susan S. is a reference for Katrina S.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Megan H. is a reference for Katrina S.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|