Nanny in Albuquerque, NM 87110.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 25
- 2 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$25 per hour
I am a student at the University of New Mexico majoring in Early Childhood Education. I love working with kids of all ages. I am looking for a part time job while finishing up my degree. I strongly believe that children learn better when doing hands-on activities rather than sitting in front of a TV or playing video games. I also believe that every opportunity is a learning experience and can be very educationally for children even if they do not realize they are learning.
I have been babysitting and working with kids for the last 5 years not including the babysitting for my family and friends on a regular basis. I am currently student teaching in a kindergarten classroom. In the past year I have also student taught in an infant/toddler classroom and a preschool classroom.
What I am the most known for is my "nanny bag", which is a carry-on suitcase that is filled with games, activities, crafts and different learning/educational tools. The bag has been a great hit with the kids because they love seeing what it all has and how many different activities they can choose from to keep them busy.
Age Specific Experience
2 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Delayed Speech
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Premature Newborn
Special Needs Services Experience
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 5/26/2014
My availability is valid through 6/25/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Social Studies