Nanny in Boulder City, NV 89005.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Boulder City, NV
- Age 32
- 14 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Rating (2 reviews)
Preferred Rate $125-$500 per week
Hello my name is Sarla. I moved to Boulder city on the 21st of April and am doing a live in position but am looking to get extra work with other families . I am down to earth and caring. My boss is fine with me having children here or for me to go to you and take the boy I care for.
I have had a daycare in my home for three years and have been a nanny for twins,and triplets. Some who have had medical needs, breathing monitors, oxygen, therapy of different types as well as medications and feeding tubes.
I have cared for children as a nanny in New Mexico and Florida and also Kansas.
Age Specific Experience
14 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Heart Defects
- Learning Disabilities
- Mobility Challenges
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Feeding Tube
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Injection Assistance
- Insulin Injections
- Lifting and Transferring
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Respiratory Care
- Sign Language
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
- Wilbarger Brushing Protocol
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/5/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
Sarla seemed like a great candidate so we set up an interview. I confirmed the appointment with her beforehand but she did not show up. I emailed her 10 minutes after the scheduled meeting time to see if she was still planning to come and she did not respond at all.
i do want to say that i left a message on sittercity when i could not find the address and never got any word back. i am reliable and will make appointments that i schedule with families
We have had wonderful experiences with all of our Nanny's until we met Sarla. We hired her as a live-in Nanny and flew her here from Kansas and after just 10 days without any warning she left for her weekend off and and did not return. If I was able to give her 0 stars, I would have.