Nanny in Gardnerville, NV 89460.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 21
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$30 per hour
Hello, I am 19 years old and love children! I have 8 years of experience with newborns and on and, have gone through Red Cross to be a certified babysitter.I am also now currently looking into getting CPR/first aid certified. I am very caring, responsible, patient and reliable. I always make sure the children I am with feel safe and have a great time! I can cook, clean, help with homework if needed and take amazing care of your child/children. I have my own transportation and also have 4 references if needed. I would love to get to know you and your family and what you will need.
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 1/1/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Trudi B. is a reference for Sydney P.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|