Nitalia Z. Nanny in Henderson, NV 89052. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 23
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $10-$25 per hour
My name is Nitalia Zuniga. My past experiences have been caring for my younger brother who is now 9 years of age and helping out a kindergarten class. Looking to nanny ages 0-10. *I will be CPR infant certified on May 10, 2012.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 6/1/2014
My availability is valid through 7/31/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekends Daytime
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Nitalia was a wonderful full time Nanny for our little girl Ryan. We were terribly sad to see her go back to college, but we hope to see her again in the future! You will be lucky to have her care for your children, she is sweet, kind, patient, loving and interactive. No plopping the little ones in front of the TV all day, Nitalia would always read to her, play with her and most of all love her! She is a gem and I highly recommend her for any family! I am happy to give a reference as she is top notch!
|Brittany M. is a reference for Nitalia Z.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|