Cassandra B. Nanny in Henderson, NV 89015.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 33
- 11 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
I am a 30yr old mother of two. My husband, kids and I moved to Vegas from the Bay Area a year ago. I have been a sahm for this past year but prior to that I did home daycare in California for four years. I also was a full time nanny for the 7years prior, a total of 11 years experience. I am a Early Childhood Education major, with 9of 12ECE units. I have cared for children from newborn all the way to early teen years. I have done overnights,date night, to full weekend care in my home overnight for multiple days. I have references when needed as well 😀
I have recently decided to go back to work as a nanny, I love children and still have great relationships with children I've cared for.
&please feel free to ask anything of me.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Age Specific Experience
11 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Delayed Speech
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/4/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekends Daytime
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling