Nanny in Las Vegas, NV 89103.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check Expired
Enhanced Background Check Expired 01/11/2017
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 08/10/2016
Motor Vehicle Records Check Expired
Motor Vehicle Records Check Expired 08/09/2016
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Las Vegas, NV
- Age 59
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
My name is Debbie, and I am interested in the Nanny position for your family. I have 3 daughters of my own that are grown and 2 grandsons. I have been caring for children as a Nanny/Babysitter for 15 plus years.
My qualifications are as follows:
CPR & First certified.
Immunizations to childhood diseases.
Dependable car, insurance, A-1 driving record.
Experience with twins and special needs children.
Many child-care references to share with you.
Overnight child-care, traveled with families.
Schooling and credits in child education.
My schedule is flexible.
I have a 4 hour minimum.
I can cook and prepare meals, do light house work, laundry, organize, grocery shop, run errands for your
I have 2 doggies, so pets are no problem.
Depending on the child's age, I enjoy singing, dancing, playing on the floor, arts & crafts, playing games, reading, puzzles, movies, baking, & outdoor activities.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank You, Debbie 702 417-6321
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Heart Defects
- Learning Disabilities
- Mobility Challenges
- Premature Newborn
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Insulin Injections
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Respiratory Care
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/6/17
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies