Nanny in Las Vegas, NV 89145.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Las Vegas, NV
- Age 61
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $5-$20 per hour
I am a mature, responsile, flexible female. I am Child Development eduacated, well experienced in all ages and types. I adore children and pets and they like me a lot. I can sit at my beautiful Henderson home or yours. I have late model transportation and may provide pick up and drop off. I am FBI cleared, have current CPR/First Aid, and Health Card. I do not smoke, speak proper English, am clean, neat, attractive, and well mannered. I try to emulate the parent care for best parent/child/and care provider coordination. I am eternally and contagiously upbeat and respect your privacy. I am looking forward to meeting new parent partners.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/4/15
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help