Nanny in Astoria, NY 11103.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 26
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
My name is Stephanie and I live in Rockaway, NJ. I graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education K-5 and a Business Administration minor on May 12, 2012. I worked at Kiddie Academy primarily with toddlers for one year before college. For 4 years of college I tutored kids K-6 at the Boys and Girls Club of Allentown. In March 2012, successfully completed a student teaching placement in a first grade classroom. In May 2012 I successfully completed my second placement in a fourth grade classroom.
I have ongoing babysitting experience as well. For years on occassion I have babysit a special needs teenage and her younger brother. During summer 2010 I was a Mothers Helper for a 16 month old and 4 year old. I currently work at My Special Spot in Morris Plains, primarily with toddlers 18 months through 3 years.
I have reliable transportation, don't smoke, and love animals.
If there are any questions, please contact me.
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
1 year of infant care experience
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Dressing Assistance
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/8/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Melissa L. is a reference for Stephanie P.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|