Nanny in Bayville, NY 11709.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Hi! I'm Kristin and I am 25 years old. I have just graduated from Long Island University with a B.S. degree in speech-language pathology. I am from a family of 5 and I am the oldest of a sister and brother. I also have a cute shih-tzu named Bellini whom my family and I rescued.
For the last 2 1/2 years, I have held a part-time job watching a 7-year old boy. A few months ago, I began substituting as a teacher's aid at Mill Neck Manor, an early childhood center for children with special communication needs. From the years of 2005-2012, I worked at a Boys and Girls Club where I organized group activities and helped children with homework in grades K-2.
I began watching children in the fall of 2000 and have gained a lot of experience. The ages of the children I have watched range from 3-12 years. I have experience in sitting for both boys and girls.
In my free time, I like to bake, read, and be outdoors.
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/26/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling