Nanny in Brooklyn, NY 11215.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 33
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $20-$25 per hour
If you are seeking a caring, intelligent, and motivated tutor or sitter then look no more. As a dual certified teacher, I have passed extensive background checks and have completed two educational degrees at New York univesities. My career is extremely important to me. Teaching is my passion! Over the years I have taught in various settings across all grade levels.
Please email me at email@example.com for a complete and extensive resume. Thank you!
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 6/4/2016
My availability is valid through 9/1/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help