Nanny in Brooklyn, NY 11238.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 02/12/2014
Motor Vehicle Records Check Expired
Motor Vehicle Records Check Expired 02/12/2014
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 29
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $25-$45 per hour
I'd love to help.
I've been a live-in nanny & assistant since 2009.
I've worked with kids as young as 2 and as old as 19.
I'm also an adept personal/business assistant.
I was born & raised in Northern California, moved to Colorado for highschool, and then New York City for college. I spent a year abroad in Ireland, visiting chunks of Europe while there. I've mostly remained in--and enjoy--the Northeast (New England, New York, DC), but I'm open to opportunities elsewhere.
I'm adventurous, ambitious, considerate, organized, experienced, a strong swimmer, a skillful driver, and tech-savvy.
I maintain a wide perspective and prioritize well. I believe in "work smarter not harder" and "use it or lose it".
I excelled in academia, though focus on life skills / practical success.
I'm also competent in a kitchen.
I hope we're a great match.
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/17/17
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling