Nanny in Brooklyn, NY 11209.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 30
- 9 years paid experience
Last signed in: Yesterday
Preferred Rate $16-$25 per hour
Hi there! My name is Jessica & I would love to tell you a little bit about myself and a bit about my experience with childcare.
I began working in childcare as a teachers assistant in a daycare facility. I was an assistant in the infant and toddler classroom for approximately three years. I learned so much from working there, from changing's & feedings, to daily curriculum & lesson planning. I decided to switch things up and I have been a nanny for the past seven years, working as a full time nanny for an amazing family with two boys in lower Manhattan for the last five years. I am truly passionate about children and helping them grow and become the people they are meant to be, while providing an environment that fosters their curiosity, wonder and imagination.
Age Specific Experience
9 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/19/18
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Deborah H. is a reference for Jessica T.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|