Nanny in Brooklyn, NY 11238.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 30
- 9 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Hi! I am a grad student at GSU getting an M.Ed. in education and I am searching for a full time or part time child care position in the Atlanta area. I have undergraduate degrees in Early Childhood Education and Special Education. Prior to enrolling in grad school this year, I taught Kindergarten for 5 years. I have over 9 years experience as a nanny/babysitter with children ages 6 months to 15 years old.
Age Specific Experience
9 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 2/23/16
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help