Nanny in Brooklyn, NY 11236.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check Expired
Enhanced Background Check Expired 07/07/2016
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 4 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
I'm a caregiver because I enjoy bringing service and uplifting those around me.
I have four years experience babysitting infants, toddlers and special need children (ADHD).
Other Experience includes:
Committed Citizens for Excellence in Youth Education and Health inc 11/12-12/13—09/15-Present
• Led after school sessions for Tilden High School students with self-made curriculum.
• Administered aide to students general and individual needs using an apt attention to detail and daily updates on personal and general progressions as well as trials.
• Increased levels of reading and writing in immigrant high school students significantly those with beginning levels in English. Doing so, demanded unwearied devotion and accommodation of individual weaknesses but also using advanced academic tactics and technological programs.
• Facilitated events to inspire senior students to discover creative aspects within them which the could include in college applications and also college scholarship applications.
Boys & Girls Club; Yawkey Way, Boston, Massachusetts 01/14-12/14
• Created weekly health and social interventions which had an individual objective per student.
• Aided students in building interpersonal skills while strengthening their social connections.
• Evaluation of the effectiveness of the program short- and long-term deemed it successful and sustainable for the students.
Tufts Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts . 01/14-06/14
Nursing Clinical Rotation
• Psychiatric unit
• Managed and tracked patient progress through activities and one-on-one talks facilitated each shift.
• Stood in rounds and pass off with physician and nurse respectfully, assist patients with activities of daily living and obtained health assessments and completed nursing notes for each patient per shift.
Age Specific Experience
4 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Feeding Tube
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Insulin Injections
- Lifting and Transferring
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 3/15/2016
My availability is valid through 6/14/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Medad S. is a reference for Daphney E.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|