Nanny in Brooklyn, NY 11221.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 61
- 23 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $17-$20 per hour
I have been a nanny for the past 25 years with 4 families and recently doing elder care.
I have taken courses, attended conferences and attended yearly training days to keep up with learning and the changing times.
I have excellent written references and my former employers are all available for telephone interviews.
Age Specific Experience
23 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Mental Illness
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/15/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling