Nanny in Brooklyn, NY 11215.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 31
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $18-$25 per hour
Hi My name is Sarah. I have 10+ years of childcare experience primarily as an after school part time nanny to multiple young children. I also have a year of experience in between undergraduate and graduate school working as a full time nanny to three children ages 2, 7 and 9.
I am very patient, loving and artistic having recently graduated from Parsons with a graduate degree in Design. I am creative and enjoy art projects and museums but also love the outdoors, playing tennis, soccer, yoga and running.
I am comfortable with light housekeeping, laundry, running errands, etc.
I am very trustworthy, reliable and have excellent references.
Hope to speak soon!:)
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Sign Language
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 9/3/2014
My availability is valid through 11/24/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Todd C. is a reference for Sarah L.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Dabney W. is a reference for Sarah L.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|