Courtney T. Nanny in Farmingville, NY 11738.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 33
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
Hello, my name is Courtney. I have a Master's degree in School Counseling and over 10 years experience working with children including babysitting, volunteering at a therapeutic horse back riding facility, internships in several schools and community agencies, and substitute teaching.
I like to do things while working with children such as playing outside, reading, arts & crafts, baking, homework, and whatever their interests are. I can also cook dinner, run errands for you, light house cleaning, sticking to a schedule, homework help, etc. To sum it up, I can handle whatever you throw at me with ease.
I've worked with special needs children in both an educational and agency capacity; I find them a delight to work with.
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions; I am an open book!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/13/15
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling