Nanny in Manorville, NY 11949.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 33
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$22 per hour
Childcare style: I am a Fun loving and energetic caregiver. I love to be silly with the children and make them laugh. I like to keep busy with the kids by doing different activities through out the day. I prefer to get the children on a schedule to make things easier on the children as well as myself. I am easy going and great with kids of all ages and I have lots of experience and references. I am confident your children would love me and I am sure I would love them as well.
Self-description: I am a 31 year old mother. I have a 10 year old little girl of my own. (she does not have to come with me). I enjoy children of all ages. I have been a nanny for many years and I have a lot of experience. I am very positive and I believe all things happen for a reason. On my spare time I enjoy spending time with my family and doing things like going to the beach, the park, spending time outside and doing low key things together. I would love to be part of your family and I hope to hear from you soon! Thank you. Alicia
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/19/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling