Joann D. Nanny in Mineola, NY 11501.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 54
- 17 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $18-$20 per hour
Hi, My name is Joann Diaferio.
I am a graduate of Cathedral HS, and the Culinary Institute of America.
I have a HS diploma and an Associate's Degree in Culinary Arts.
I have been a chef for over 25 yrs.and left the restaurant business in 2001.
I also work p/t,either on a Tuesday or Wednesday morning on the Jazz Discovery Program In NYC. Which brings kids into a jazz club to listen and learn about Jazz Music. This position would not interfere with care of the children unless I was needed for morning hours.
I have worked for 4 families in the past 16 yrs.and still remain a part of their family. My past positions terminated because the kids were older and no longer needed a nanny.
A few important qualities that I bring to my position as a nanny are maturity,responsibility and being professional.
The ability to love, care,supervise,have fun and be a good role model.
I am trustworthy ,experienced,and flexible with my availability and willingness to help out any way possible .
I have excellent references and my current and previous employers can be reached for further verification.
My husband and I live in Mineola which is a 35 minute train ride from Manhattan.
Thank You for your time, interest and attention.
Age Specific Experience
17 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/31/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|James P. is a reference for Joann D.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Jeanne P. is a reference for Joann D.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|