Nanny in New Rochelle, NY 10805.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
New Rochelle, NY
- Age 33
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
My name is Melissa I am 33 years old. I am a responsible, organized, playful, caring, loving, patience individual. I'm a mommy to a 2 year old girl with teaching and nanny experience. I have experience with infants to teenagers. I'm looking for work twice a week (Tuesday/Thursday). I can provide childcare in my home or yours. I can provide a caring, fun, nurturing, educational experience as a nanny. Nannying is a rewarding position that I truly enjoy. I'm CPR and first aid certified.
I look forward hearing from you!
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/19/17
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling