Elizabeth K. Nanny in New York, NY 10009.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
New York, NY
- Age 33
- 16 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $20-$40 per hour
Hi! My name is Elizabeth Klein, and I recently graduated with a Masters of Fine Arts in Theatre from the New School for Drama. Previously, I earned my undergraduate degree from Columbia University. A native of Bethesda, Maryland, I have worked with children between the ages of 2 and 13. I served as a day camp counselor at the St. Albans School in Washington, D.C. teaching journalism to campers ages 6 to 13, and I worked in the Late Afternoon Program as a general counselor. I also volunteered at the Beth El Nursery School in Bethesda, Maryland caring for children ages 2 to 5. Throughout college and grad school in NYC, I babysat for several families (if you're interested and contact me I'd be happy to provide you with references) and am looking to do some more. I look forward to hearing from you and meeting your children!
Age Specific Experience
16 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 8/18/2014
My availability is valid through 11/17/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling