Nanny in New York, NY 10025.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
New York, NY
- Age 35
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $18-$20 per hour
Thank you for visiting my profile! My name is Carly and I'm currently seeking a part time/flexible nanny position in Manhattan. I've been nannying for approximately 10 years. I'm also a photographer and would love to work for a family where there is flexibility for me to pursue photography gigs when need be.
I would describe myself as very reliable, organized, friendly and passionate. I love the outdoors so always encourage going to parks, walks, etc. I keep the house tidy, love animals and treat children as if they're my own. I also love communication so if there's something I am doing or not doing, I always encourage parents to please let me know. I'm happy to run errands as well. :)
If you'd be interested in chatting about the position you have available, please don't hesitate to contact me!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/29/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help