Nanny in New York, NY 10023.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
New York, NY
- Age 27
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $20-$30 per hour
I'm Lynne, an experienced nanny / babysitter and part-time graduate student at Columbia with the patience, enthusiasm and creativity to be a beneficial piece in your child's care and development.
Here are just a few reasons why I would be a great sitter for your children.
1. I love kids! They make me laugh when they're happy and strengthen my patience when they're maybe a little too tired to be polite. To use the cliche, there's as much to learn from as they can learn from me.
2. I will always make sure your child/children is/are happy, engaged and having fun (while being safe of course!)
3. I have no problem running errands or doing any kind of housework ... and I'm a pretty good cook if I do say so myself :)
4. I was a Lifeguard for 4 years, so I have been trained in CPR, First Aid and many other rescue techniques.
5. I'm happy to apply my background in music (piano, guitar), swimming, and yoga if your children are interested.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/12/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Kermit R. is a reference for Lynne K.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Amal A. is a reference for Lynne K.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|