Nanny in New York, NY 10024.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check Expired
Enhanced Background Check Expired 09/14/2016
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
New York, NY
- Age 31
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $20-$25 per hour
Hi there :-),
I live in Riverdale, Bronx, NY for more than 9 years and also lived in Boston, MA for a year. At back home I used to babysit for family and neighbor, that's how I realized I love doing this and now I think and later on I would like to become a teacher, ages 2 and up, not sure yet.
I'm single and don't have any kids. I have 9 years of proffesional experience, 2 years in Romania and 10 years in USA.
Right now I'm looking for a part-time position to start asap.
I'm comfortable and have experience with all ages from newborns and up, boys and girls. And I don't have any special lifestyle rule but if you do, I would respect that.
I am a fun, warm, loving, reliable, honest, well educated, hard-working, European (Hungarian) babysitter/nanny available to take care of your child(ren).I will provide a safe, loving and secure environment for your child(ren)at all times.
I am lots of fun, responsible, and super reliable! And my preferred thing what I love to do with kids...any outdoor activities, but anything else if I can be with kids :-)
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/4/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Social Studies
|Hillary L. is a reference for Andrea S.||Join Now to Contact Reference|