Nanny in New York, NY 10005.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
New York, NY
- Age 35
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $20-$35 per hour
I am a 32 year old female, living in lower Manhattan available for part-time (weekday evenings & all day Sat/Sun) babysitting opportunities. I have many years of childcare experience, caring for children of various ages, in a variety of settings:
- Live-in Nanny
- Live-out Babysitter for multiple families in NYC
- Basketball coach (grades 3-8)
- Swimming instructor (ages 4-12)
- After school program coordinator (grades K-5)
I love love sports, being outside, bike-riding, swimming, etc. I am responsible, punctual, dependable, and also available to work on short-notice. I possess a valid NY State driver's license and have lived in NYC for nearly 10 years, so I am very familiar with subways & other types of NYC transportation.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 1/26/2017
My availability is valid through 4/25/17
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies