Catherine B. Nanny in Schenectady, NY 12309.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 38
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $100-$250 per week
Attention teachers!! Childcare available on a school year schedule!!!
I am a mom of two great boys, ages 6 and 12. Currently, I am available to provide childcare at my home. My home is well suited for childcare as it has a separate playroom with lots of toys and a large backyard.
I graduated from Siena College with a Bachelors in psychology. I also have a duel Masters from Sage College in elementary education and literacy.
When my first son was younger I worked outside the home. He was in daycare until he was 5. I completely understand how hard it can be to find childcare that you can trust and be comfortable with. When I had my youngest son, I decided to start watching children at my home. My goal was to provide a fun, safe, caring place where children could spend their days in a, home away from home!
I am available to provide care on a school year schedule, September through June! If you think I could be a good fit for your family, please contact me to discuss your needs and my qualifications. Thank you!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 9/1/2017
My availability is valid through 10/16/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help