Nanny in Orangeburg, NY 10962.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 30
- 13 years paid experience
Last signed in: Yesterday
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
My name is Christina. I am 25 and am passionate about what I do because I truly do care for kids. I have worked for a few families that have several different needs. I have worked with children who are autistic and have other learning disabilities. I have also enjoyed caring for three kids who have severe food allergies. I have tons of experience working with kids of all ages as well as twins. I currently reside in Rockland County and am employed by Children's Corner in Pearl River, NY. I am in search for other opportunities, a new position that allows for better hours.
Age Specific Experience
13 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 1/2/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling