Nanny in Staten Island, NY 10303.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Staten Island, NY
- Age 44
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $18-$25 per hour
I am very reliable,trustworthy,easy going,easy to get along with type of person. I love kids and always wants to see a smile on their face. If I should get hired in your home to assist you with your kids, you wouldnt be disappointed as I am very loving and does my very best to get to know each individual different. I can handle emergency if one should occur and do not panic at all.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/13/15
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Patricia P. is a reference for Karlene M.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Tracey B. is a reference for Karlene M.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|