Nanny in West Babylon, NY 11704.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
West Babylon, NY
- Age 63
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $18-$25 per hour
I am a mature, young at heart, well grounded, nurturing and very energetic person. After many years in the corporate world, I found another side of me: the love of cooking and creating healthy meals. It lead me to operating my own restaurant for over 15 years. In 2003 after the restaurant experience I started working with families and taking care of children which is very rewarding. And that is what I have done ever since.
2003-2008. My responsibilities for this family with 4 children (newborn-10 years) included: healthy meals, drop offs and pick ups in schools and activities, doctors appointments, supervising homework, reading, crafts, organizing, laundry etc. The family relocated in 2008
Family with 2 teenage Girls with about the same duties as above. The Girls went off to college in 2010 and 2012.
Family with 1 Boy (3years) responsible for drop off and pick up at school and activities, reading, visit the library, museum or the park, cook healthy meals, grocery shopping, organizing, laundry etc.
I am looking for a part or full time position starting in October 2015.
Thank you for your Interest!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/24/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies