Nanny in White Plains, NY 10601.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
White Plains, NY
- Age 40
- 14 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
My name is Michele and I am seeking a nanny/house assistant position. I am 39 years old and I live in White Plains, NY. I have a reliable vehicle to get to and from work in and I have an excellent driving record.
I am CPR and First Aid Certified.
My schedule is extremely flexible so I would be able to accommodate any and all of your family's last minute needs. I have worked with three familys as a nanny/house assistant over the last fourteen years. I have taken care of newborns, twins, toddlers and school aged children. Its a job that I love and find extremely rewarding.
I am honest, reliable, caring and responsible and I can provide you with excellent references. Should you want any additional information about me or my past job experiences, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Age Specific Experience
14 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Learning Disabilities
- Premature Newborn
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/17/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies