Nanny in Yonkers, NY 10710.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check Expired
Motor Vehicle Records Check Expired 04/02/2014
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 27
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
I am a passionate and eager nanny who has worked with many families. These families have all been very satisfied with my work and would gladly speak on my behalf. I am great with children and I am very passionate about what I do. I have worked with children of ages ranging from infants to teenagers. I am always willing to help out with house cleaning and any other minor tasks that the family may need of me. My scheduling is very flexible and I try to meet the families needs as much as possible. Punctuality and organization are trademarks of mine and is part of the reason why the families are always satisfied with my work. I am currently enrolled at The College of New Rochelle pursuing a masters degree as a Family Nurse Practitioner. I would be a great asset to any family that I work for and in hiring me you can have the peace of mind that your family is in great hands. Below are parts of my resume highlighting my qualifications:
Childcare/Tutoring, Rye, NY Jan. 2009 – May 2012
• Supervised playgroups, and prepared recreational and educational activities.
• Prepared worksheets to complement school lessons.
• Communicated children’s behavior and social development to parents.
• Responsible for preparing meals and snacks and maintaining a clean, appealing, and safe environment for children.
Youth Specialist, Dobbs Ferry, NY May 2012 - Present
• Organized and implemented alternative entertainment activities and community activities for at risk program participants of various age groups in programs.
• Provided general supervision at a required facility and enforced rules and regulations.
• Provided crisis intervention and attended meetings associated with assigned clients, such as team meetings and staffing.
• Prepared and maintained files in a confidential manner and Logged and charted behavior patterns and activities.
• Assisted in lead recreational, social and academic activities.
Fluent in English and Spanish
EMT-1 Basic Certification
American Red Cross Certification (CPR, Basic first aid
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/24/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
I interviewed and met with Janyll for a nanny position. Unfortunately our schedules couldn't match up but she was an awesome candidiate. She was punctual, reliable, and kept in great touch. She has strong sitting and medical background and I would trust her to watch good care over my kids.