Nanny in Akron, OH 44312.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 60
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$12 per hour
I adore children and love to help them learn and grow. I dont believe in sitting a child in front of a tv, my nannyettes spend time learning abcs, numbers, writing, reading, shapes etc. I like to take them to the park, for walks, play games, to the library, and swimming. I also believe in children learning basic chores, picking up their toys, rooms etc. Most children enjoy helping with chores, i make it a game. My last children loved to help with laundry, they learned to sort the clothes, and they put away their own clothes. I always fix healthy meals, not a big fan of sugar ! I also take care of general housekeeping, keeping the kitchen clean, vacumning, childrens rooms or whatever needs done. I want to be the nanny that my nannyettes remember when they grow up ! With 13 grandkids ranging in ages from 6-19 yrs old. I have experience with any age !
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/1/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help