Nanny in Bay Village, OH 44140.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Bay Village, OH
- Age 35
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
I love kids and animals, and I am very patient, fun, and caring. I was a nanny for 5 years before opening my dog walking and training business. I have a certified therapy dog I can bring with me if desired.
In college, I started out as an early childhood education major and have studied child psychology. I am more than willing to do light housework, meal preparation, or any other task that would help make your job as a parent easier. Some additional services I offer are violin lessons, and dog walking, training and grooming. References are available upon request.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/16/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Melissa M. is a reference for Elise W.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|