Nanny in Canal Fulton, OH 44614.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Canal Fulton, OH
- Age 30
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
***I am available to start a new ft position at the end of Feb/family is flex with end date.
I pride myself on being an amazing, engaging, and loving nanny. I have over 10 years of experience with children from ages 1 day to 16 years. I have a very high energy, and caregiving is a real passion of mine, so I look forward to everyday. I give amazing quality care and 100% of my energy to the children I care for. I love to teach, sign, read, explore, do art projects, play, etc. I won't just "watch" your children, I'll interact with them. If you want the best for your children, please, let's set up a time to meet. I am able to travel to you with reliable transportation. Hope to hear from you!
-CPR and First Aid certified
-infant sign language
Let me know if you're interested in my services or have any questions.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/10/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Alli K. is a reference for Nika S.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|David T. is a reference for Nika S.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|