Nanny in Chesterland, OH 44026.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 34
- 14 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
I have been a certified professional nanny for 14 years. I have worked with children from birth to 12 years of age. I am very honest, trustworthy, responsible person. I enjoy outing with the children such as zoos, museum, libraries and parks. I am a very family oriented person.
My current family is taking some time off due to an illness. I am new mom of a 6 month old and would be willing to negotiate bringing him with me to work.
Thank you very much
Age Specific Experience
14 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/10/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Mitch L. is a reference for Danielle G.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Roya R. is a reference for Danielle G.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|