Noelle J. Nanny in Cincinnati, OH 45215.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 49
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $18-$25 per hour
A little about me. I have experience taking care of all ages of children. I have been a nanny/house manager for the past 7.5 years.
I have been a nanny/house manager/office assistant for a family in Montgomery with 2 school aged children. I was a nanny/house manager in Hyde Park with 6 year old twins for 6 months. I was a nanny/house manager in Wyoming for almost 3 years with 3 school aged children. For this family, I did almost everything except pay their bills. I trained 2 puppies and oversaw a big home improvement project.
I was a nanny for a 6 week old for a year in Indian Hill, a nanny for a family with 2 school aged girls in Indian Hill for 1.5 years and a nanny for a year in Harrison with an 18 month old and a 3 year old.
My background is in education and speech pathology. Prior to becoming a nanny, I was teaching students in K-7th grade. I am a 48 year old single mom with a 20 year old son. As my son was growing up, I was a stay-at-home mom until he went to Montessori preschool when he was almost 3. I worked and volunteered at his school for 4 years. I was also a private tutor for 10 years.
I would be a wonderful addition to a family who needs someone who is very interested in their children's well being. I am definitely looking for a long-term relationship. I love to have fun, laugh, and am an excellent communicator. I Look forward to hearing from you.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
1 year of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Premature Newborn
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Injection Assistance
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/3/18
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling